1. This competition is open to anyone aged over 18 and able to meet physical, mental and safeguarding requirements of the program.
2. The prize consists of a single 2-week volunteering experience (depending on the winner’s availability) on our Livingstone, Zambia Gender Equality Program with The Girl Impact.
What is included, and what is not included, are described on our website (www.africanimpact.com). Of note, flights, taxes, insurance and spending money are some of the items not included that will need to be funded by the winning individual.
All traveling dates and times are subject to availability. In the event that you cannot make these dates, no alternative dates will be possible and African Impact reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
The winner will need to sign and adhere to African Impact’s Terms and Conditions and will require to submit a police clearance certificate (at their own expense) prior to arrival on the volunteer project.
4. The competition starts on November 28th, 2022 and runs until December 31st 2022. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM (GMT) on December 31st, 2022 (the “Closing Date”). African Impact Foundation accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach African Impact Foundation by the relevant closing date for any reason.
6. All valid, eligible entries received by the Closing Date will be subject for one winner to be drawn out of the pot of names. If your name is chosen as the winner, you are allowed to give the placement to another person, who will still have to adhere to all terms and conditions.
7. The winning entrant will be announced on social media on January 5th, 2023 and notified via email.
8. The prize may not be under any conditions be exchanged for an alternative of any kind, nor be refunded in kind or money, in part or in full.
9. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.